Work with us
Tenders offers1 opportunity
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – CANDIDATES TESTING PLATFORMS
1. RFP Objective
Geneva Call is soliciting proposals from qualified service providers to provide assessment platforms and administer a written test as part of Geneva Call’s hiring process. The selected vendor will be responsible for coordinating with applicants, administering the tests, analysing the results, and providing a comprehensive summary of the assessments completed. Geneva Call is operating in the following countries: Afghanistan, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Colombia, DRC, Iraq, Myanmar, Philippines, Sudan, South Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Thailand, Ukraine & Yemen.
2. RFP Calendar
The timeline for the RFP process is below. While we do not anticipate any changes to this timeline, Geneva Call reserves the right to adjust the timeline as needed.
|RFP Issue Date||Friday, 10 November 2023|
|Deadline for Receipt of Questions||Friday, 1 December 2023|
|Deadline for Receipt of Proposals||Friday, 15 December 2023|
|Vendors Presentations Anticipated Date||Tuesday, 16 January 2024|
|Vendor Selection Anticipated Date||Friday, 26 January 2024|
|Start date of operational services||February 1, 2024|
3. Proposal Submission Address
Please send your proposal in two separate parts to the address below no later than 15 December 2023.
(1) Financial outline for the bid
(2) Bid proposal with relevant technical details
The bids can be sent by email or by post. Please note financial bids should not be included in the bid proposal document.
Ms. Marcela Saxlund
47 chemin de la Chevillarde, CH-1224 Chêne-Bougeries Geneva – Switzerland.
4. Bid Validity
Proposals are expected to be binding for ninety (90) days from the published response date. Please see RFP attached for more details.
5. RFP Terms & Conditions
- The Request for Proposals is not and shall not be considered an offer by Geneva Call.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFP. Responses must be made in two separate submissions, one being the financials of the proposed bid and the second representing the technical / service details of the bid.
- All proposals will be considered binding offers. Prices proposed must be valid for the entire period provided by the respondent.
- All awards will be subject to Geneva Call’s contractual terms and conditions contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- Geneva Call reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal or cancel the solicitation process at any time and shall have no liability to the proposing organisations submitting proposals for such rejection or cancellation of the request for proposals.
- Geneva Call reserves the right to accept all or part of the proposal when the award is provided.
- All information provided by Geneva Call in this RFP is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time, and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes. Geneva Call is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom.
- Geneva Call reserves the right to require any bidder to enter a non-disclosure agreement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for any costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by the bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response. All responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of Geneva Call, subject to claims of confidentiality in respect of the response and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
In the attached excel file, you will find pertinent information located in the first tab titled “Information to Provide Vendors.”
Kindly review the attached document and respond to the inquiries provided in the following tabs:
Size and structure
Mission and values
Security and compliance
References / testimonials
Pricing and cost breakdown
Should you wish to send the answers in a different format, please feel free to do so.