Geneva Call is looking for a Finance and Administration Coordinator (100%).
The Finance and Administration Coordinator will be in charge of administration, finance and HR aspects of the implementation of project activities as part of Geneva Call’s programme to enhance the protection of the civilian population in the Republic of South Sudan. He / she ensures transparent management of the finance, logistics and human resources of the Geneva Call office in the Republic of South Sudan, according to the internal procedures and guidelines, donors’ requirements, as well as to the local legislation.
- Manage all finance related tasks respecting Geneva Call’s internal procedures, especially accounting, cash-flow, verifying and encoding of expenditures, financial reporting;
- Make sure that operational staff follow the terms of grants used and the overall financial accountability towards donors, ensure time-frame of the grant is respected, supervise audits;
- Insure the respect of national administrative and financial national norms, including South Sudanese tax and labor law related;
- Coordinate HR aspects of the project management (conformity with South Sudanese law, payment of salaries, supervise performance appraisal system is efficient, etc.);
- Logistical support to the activities (procurement, inventories, etc.);
- Management of office management related issues (especially with vendors and authorities);
- Participate in the monitoring of the security situation vis-à-vis Geneva Call, project partners and the project.
The candidate should have a professional /academic qualification in finance, accounting and administration services;
A prior experience working with an international NGO (5 years);
Excellent English skills in writing and orally.
Excellent capacity to use IT Tools (MS Office, Excel, Reporting tools).
A prior experience of local commercial & contractual systems.
A prior experience of Project Cycle Management, especially finance management.
Conflict of interest
Any candidate affiliated to, or openly supporting, one or more interest groups opposed to the Foundation’s principles and values, or whose previous position could engender safety issues for co-workers at Appel de Genève / Geneva Call, will be excluded from this selection process.
- Position : Finance and Administration Coordinator
- Time bound contract (1 year, with possibility to extend), based in South Sudan with possible movements at field level and few travels to Europe.
- Preferred start date : 15/11/2019
- South Sudanese citizen
- Location: Juba
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV, work certificate / recommendation letter and diploma in PDF format to email@example.com, Ref: “Administration Coordinator – Republic of South Sudan”
no later than 30st of October 2019.
All applications will be kept confidential. Please note only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.