1. RFP Objective
Geneva Call’s objective is to partner with a competent Travel Agency that has extensive Global experience in Travel Management Services and superior customer service. We are looking for a Travel Agency that can demonstrate the achievement of cost savings and compliance to Geneva Call’s policies, as well as knowledge of the relevant Travel Regulations and development sector regulations. The Travel Agency should be able to charge costs to multiple internal projects and credit cards and generate invoices and reports outlining costs related to each project and card.
2. RFP Calendar
The timeline for the RFP process is below. While we do not anticipate any changes to this timeline, Geneva Call reserves the right to adjust the timeline as needed.
||Friday 3 March 2023|
||Monday 20 March 2023|
||Friday 7 April 2023|
||Week commencing 18 April 2023|
||Friday 28 April 2023|
||1 June 2023|
3. Proposal Submission Address
Please send your proposal to the address below no later than Friday, 7 April 2023.
47 chemin de la Chevillarde, CH-1224 Chêne-Bougeries Geneva – Switzerland
And/or to the following email address
4. Bid Validity
Proposals are expected to be binding for a period of ninety (90) days from the published response date. Please see RFP attached for more details.
5. RFP Terms & Conditions
- The Request for Proposals is not and shall not be considered an offer by Geneva Call.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFP.
- All proposals will be considered binding offers. Prices proposed must be valid for entire period provided by respondent.
- All awards will be subject to Geneva Call’s contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- Geneva Call reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal or cancel the solicitation process at anytime and shall have no liability to the proposing organisations submitting proposals for such rejection or cancellation of the request for proposals.
- Geneva Call reserves the right to accept all or part of the proposal when award is provided.
- All information provided by Geneva Call in this RFP is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time, and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes. Geneva Call is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom.
- Geneva Call reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for any costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response. All responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of Geneva Call, subject to claims of confidentiality in respect of the response and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
Annex I Request for Proposal minimum requirements
Annex II Geneva Call Travel Policy